Responsibility for the content of copies
Customer orders through agrees to the Contractor (Headless Duplicated Tapes) to the following guarantees:
- 1. Client is the rightful owner of all rights (copyrights, licensing, etc.) linked to the subject of the order of reproduction media audio cassettes, etc. (Titles) or possibly Customer is entitled (he was transferred to the right) to reproduce and dispose of the subject of the order authorized the copyright owner (Copyright , licensing, etc.).
- 2. The customer did not grant an exclusive license or transfer the rights referred to in paragraph 1. any other party and material does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of third parties.
- 3. The material does not contain anything that would make it illegal nature or contrary to good morals.
- 4. The customer assumes full responsibility for the Contractor (legal and material) for all damages and claims management claiming damages and all legal costs and other compensation arising out of any breach (falsehood) the facts referred to in paragraphs no. 1 to 3.
- 5. The Customer agrees that at the request of the Contractor shall provide all necessary information to present a certificate, documents and contracts (eg. A license), which will require the Contractor shall be entitled to any assessment of the facts referred to in paragraphs no. 1 to 3.
- 6. The Customer agrees that the Contractor may any questions related to the lawfulness of the Client to produce reproductions consult all relevant organizations and institutions (eg. IFPI, BSA, IRMA, RIAA, OSA etc.). In this case, the Contractor shall publish only such information as is necessary to solve the problem (determining eligibility to order, property rights, etc.).